Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sound of Music auditions

I can't even begin to express how excited I am to be the Publicity and Marketing Director for Northern Light Opera Company located in Park Rapids, MN.

NLOC began its 11th season with auditions for The Sound of Music. Tonight was the first night of auditions and they continue through Saturday. There were some very talented singers/actors, young and mature (note I didn't say old) this evening and I know there will be more on Friday and Saturday. The energy and excitement is building!

Lisa Dove, NLOC's director, has so much enthusiasm - it's contagious! When you are around her you just want to start singing "The hills are alive...!"

You can find more about NLOC at our webite www.northernlightopera.org

I welcome you to join and "LIKE" us on Facebook!

Jennie Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment